Creamy Chicken Pasta
• 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
• No-stick cooking spray
• 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1 can (14.5 oz each) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
• 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
• 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
Stir in undrained tomatoes and soup; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Add peas; mix well.
Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add chicken-tomato mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serves 6.
Paso Robles, CA
“Layer upon layer of flavor and complexity, suited to an array of foods as a result of the balancing acidity. This is a wonderful example of Paso Robles Chardonnay and a wine we know will reward our efforts.” – Chris Cameron, winemaker
Winemaker: Chris Cameron
Appellation: Paso Robles, California
Varietal Blend: 100% Chardonnay
Analysis: 14.5% alc/vol